Monday, October 23, 2017

Conversion Part 2

Thanks for rubstories - he's the author of this story.

Conversion Part II
About a week passed before, late one night, unable to sleep, I went back to the RubberMales web site to study Matt’s profile again. After the initial rush I had experienced the week before, I tried to convince myself that I wasn’t interested and didn’t care. I could have anybody I wanted. It seemed clear that I certainly hadn’t been what Matt wanted; yet, when we were lovers he gave no indication of dissatisfaction until abruptly dumping me. Despite how much Matt had been on my mind since our past relationship ended and my recent discovery of his new life, I was convinced that I didn’t need him. I had no interest in being a bottom for anyone. I didn’t like kink, and I wasn’t interested in rubber, bondage, or being anyone’s “slave,” whatever that meant. I liked being in charge of the action and wanted it to stay that way. Nevertheless, I found returning to Matt’s RubberMales profile had the same effect as the first time, if I let it. With a mind of its own, my cock stiffened and surged as I studied Matt’s picture and read the words I assumed he had written, describing what he sought: “slave in heavy manacles, cages, chastity devices, rubber, leather, hoods, gags, plugs, catheters, straitjackets, sleepsacks, piss, completely shaved in head to toe rubber, total control, no escape, no early release.” I stared at his photo: Protruding crotch and bulging muscles, exaggerated and visible through the obscenely tight latex cop uniform, Matt looked more than worthy of the worship that the bound, twisted-up “slave” at his feet was trying to bestow. I jerked off again, and then a second time. Over the next week, I found myself visiting the site every night. It provided the stimulation and relief I needed to get Matt off my mind for the few minutes it took to fall asleep after I jerked off to his image. Sitting naked and hard in front of my computer, stroking my thick, long, bloated piece of meat with my right hand, I memorized every detail of the photo, while my left hand roamed through the fur on my chest, tweaked my nipples over my well developed pecs, and pulled at my big, hairy balls. Looking alternately at the computer screen and then down at my hard cock and rigid abs under the abundant body hair, I would angle my cock up and back toward my chest as I pumped, to keep my computer clean when I spurted, and then collapse into bed without cleaning off. In the morning, feeling my chest hair matted with cum, my mind would recreate the scenario imagined the night before, in which I was the encased, tightly bound “rubber bondage slave” in the photo, squirming and struggling within the bondage at Matt’s feet in an effort to lick his boot. I became obsessed with Matt: not only the beautiful, blond, endlessly fuckable sweetheart I had known, but also the Matt I imagined he had become: uniformed, authoritative, big-muscled, more sizable than I, demanding, controlling, a Top, a Master of rubber bondage slaves.
Weeks passed uneventfully. I had sex a few times with two guys I was dating, but as they sucked my hairy giant or gasped and moaned when I plugged them with it, I thought of Matt, not them. I found my nighttime computer ritual with Matt’s image exhilarated me more than having my cock serviced by those hot, if real, guys. I confided in no one. My secret fantasy was burgeoning rather than receding, but I convinced myself it was a phase I was going through that would soon end. Over the weeks, at some point I had added RBRDOM to my buddy list, and during my cum sessions at the computer I always looked to see if MATT98 or RBRDOM was logged on. One night, when I had jerked off but sleep eluded me, I returned to my computer. I wasn’t horny again yet, but my thoughts of Matt persisted. I signed on and there he was, online as RBRDOM. I held my breath and sent an IM.
hotnhairy: Hi.
(After a delay of about a minute, he responded.)
RBRDOM: No profile? Stats?
(I felt my cock swelling as we began chatting.)
h: GWM, 28, 6 ft, 175 lbs, dark, hairy, muscular, hung, hot 
R: u looking for - what?
(I hesitated. I didn’t really know the answer to that question myself.)
h: saw your profile on RubberMales.com. 
R: experience?
(More hesitation on my part.)
h: beginner here
(There was a long pause. I grabbed my enlarging dick and stroked as his words finally appeared.)
R: Usually don’t waste my time with beginners. If ur serious, email pics to me - naked full body, front/back views, shaved neck to toe, plus same views in rubber, then page me again sometime, address me as Sir, & make sure u get a more respectful screen name
I was surprised by his arrogant directness. I felt disconcerted but my cock was now fully erect. Should I tell him who I was? I didn’t know how to proceed. I typed into the IM dialog box:
h: I don’t have pics like that
With a clanking default sound accompanying a text message, AOL told me RBRDOM was no longer signed on. Stroking my cock, I stared at the remnant of our chat. The instructions Matt had typed made my erection feel stiffer than I was used to, so stiff it hurt. It didn’t take long to reach a climax. I rubbed the cum into the hair on my chest, curled up in bed, and slept soundly.

I’ve always been proud of my body in its natural, hairy state. I trimmed my chest and crotch hair from time to time but had never considered shaving my body. The combo of thick, black hair and substantial muscles is a big turn on to a lot of guys, especially the pretty bottoms for which I have a predilection. In fact, when Matt and I had been lovers, I know he loved my hairy physique. It was puzzling to me that his needs had changed so much. I wondered what transformation he had gone through to turn him into a “Master” who required hairless “slaves.” I stayed away from my computer for a few days after our brief chat and devoted my energy to other activities, work, and the gym. I turned down several offers for sex. I needed a break, to clear my mind. At least that’s what I told myself. Then, suddenly, one night at the gym, my mind returned to its pondering of the new Matt. I felt inspired somehow and decided I was being a wimp about the hair issue. I finished my workout quickly, skipped the sauna and gym shower, and stopped at the drug store. At home, I stripped quickly and jumped into the tub with my purchases. Experimenting with scissors, disposable safety razors, shaving gel, depilatories, and a hand-held mirror, I set to work. My cock, semi-erect and dripping pre-cum, provided the desire I needed to keep working when I realized that the transition would take longer than a few minutes. I twisted myself around awkwardly to reach behind, fumbled and slid around in the tub, shaved areas like the tops of my toes I had never considered before, and used the hair removal cream when I had trouble shaving any part of me, including my balls and asshole - big mistake! When I was finally done, rinsing off for what seemed forever to try to stop my balls from stinging, the first thing I noticed was the dramatic change in tactile sensation. I went to the full length mirror in my bedroom and tried to suppress my shock. My denuded, bare muscles were more well defined than I imagined, and I felt completely naked to an extreme I never thought possible, totally exposed, and hypersensitive to stimulation. My nipples, balls, and asshole felt unprotected in a sexual way I never experienced before. Without the nest of crotch hair surrounding it, my cock, stiffly erect in spite of the burning sensation around my balls, looked monstrous. I grabbed it with one hand and explored my nude, hairless skin with the other. Probing my oversensitive, smooth nipples and ass crack, I felt vulnerable, defenseless, incredibly sexual and sensitized, and my cock exploded with eruptions of cum splattering the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment